What are the downsides to growing your own fruit and veg? There aren’t any. Enjoy fresh produce, save money on groceries, and enjoy that special satisfaction of eating something you’ve grown yourself. This sweet-looking greenhouse is big enough for you to get creative in and small enough not to intrude upon your section, or your finances.
Find out for yourself why more and more New Zealanders are turning to homegrown produce.
All of Trade Tested’s greenhouses are made with top quality aluminium frames and twinwall polycarbonate panels. Each greenhouse has been designed with a special grooved channel frame to help reinforce the panels against wind and weather. This quality greenhouse is backed up by a 12-year structural warranty for your peace of mind.
- Single door
- 1 top window for ventilation
- Twinwall 4mm polycarbonate with UV coating & protection film, ultraviolet radiation proof (with 5 year warranty)
- Aluminium frame
- Zinc plated steel bottom frame and pegs
- Rust proof
- Built in gutter channel
- Silver colour
- Assembled dimensions: 243.8cm (L) x 183cm (W) x 250cm (H)
- Carton dimensions for polycarbonate panels: 146 x 79 x 11cm
- Carton dimensions for aluminium parts: 250 x 17 x 25cm
- Average thickness of aluminium profiles: At least 1.5mm
- Weight: 66kg
Greenhouses are kitset and come with assembly instructions. Our expert customer service team are on hand to help if you need it.