Built from high-quality materials and with over 20m² of space, you’ll enjoy season after season of bumper crops in this giant greenhouse. Ideal for both the serious home grower and the professional market gardener.
All Evergreen greenhouses are made with top quality aluminium frames and twinwall polycarbonate panels. Each of our greenhouses has been designed with a special grooved channel frame to help reinforce the panels against wind and weather. The quality of this greenhouse is backed up by a 12-year structural warranty for your peace of mind.
Note: Kit contains 2 x 14x8ft greenhouses and a connection kit. The connection kit requires the greenhouse base to be cut slightly shorter to fit.
Evergreen Greenhouses Evergreen Greenhouses are designed in New Zealand for green-fingered Kiwis looking to take their gardening to the next level. Whether you’re a beginner wanting to get a head start on the tomato season or a seasoned horticulturalist looking for a little bit more room - you can do it all in an Evergreen. Eat fresh, live healthy and keep your garden growing all year round with an Evergreen greenhouse.
- Two sliding doors
- 8 top vent windows
- Twinwall 4mm polycarbonate with UV coating & protection film, ultraviolet radiation proof (with 5 year warranty)
- Aluminium frame
- Zinc plated steel bottom frame and pegs
- Built in gutter channel
- Rust proof
- Green colour
- Assembled dimensions: 857.5cm (L) x 243.8cm (W) x 227cm (H)
- Carton dimensions for polycarbonate panels (x2): 142 x 15 x 73cm
- Carton dimensions for aluminium parts (x2): 372 x 18 x 25cm
- Average thickness of aluminium profiles: At least 1.5mm
- Weight: 210kg
Please refer to metric measurements. Any imperial dimensions have been rounded, due to standard panel sizes.
Greenhouses are kitset and come with assembly instructions. Our expert customer service team are on hand to help if you need it.
Roger, Auckland - May 2017
Sue, Waihi Beach - September 2016
Gael, Palmerston North - October 2016