Greenhouse gardening is right on so many levels. It saves money, nurtures faster growing and stronger plants, and can even provide a space for the kids to get interested in horticulture. Remember - if they grow it, they’ll eat it!
This mid-sized greenhouse is big enough to let you explore a variety of plants and crops and small enough to slot neatly into your backyard.
All of Trade Tested’s greenhouses are made with top quality aluminium frames and twinwall polycarbonate panels. Each greenhouse has been designed with a special grooved channel frame to help reinforce the panels against wind and weather. This quality greenhouse is backed up by a 12-year structural warranty for your peace of mind.
Evergreen Greenhouses Evergreen Greenhouses are designed in New Zealand for green-fingered Kiwis looking to take their gardening to the next level. Whether you’re a beginner wanting to get a head start on the tomato season or a seasoned horticulturalist looking for a little bit more room - you can do it all in an Evergreen. Eat fresh, live healthy and keep your garden growing all year round with an Evergreen greenhouse.
- Two sliding doors
- 2 top vent windows
- Twinwall 4mm polycarbonate with UV coating & protection film, ultraviolet radiation proof (with 5 year warranty)
- Aluminium frame
- Zinc plated steel bottom frame and pegs
- Built in gutter channel
- Rust proof
- Silver colour
- Assembled dimensions: 365.8cm (L) x 243.8cm (W) x 227cm (H)
- Carton dimensions for polycarbonate panels: 142 x 15 x 73cm (24kg)
- Carton dimensions for aluminium parts: 372 x 18 x 25cm (66kg)
- Average thickness of aluminium profiles: At least 1.5mm
- Weight: 90kg
Greenhouses are kitset and come with assembly instructions. Where possible, we recommend installing your greenhouse in a sheltered spot. Our expert customer service team are on hand to help if you need it.
Morag, Greymouth - January 2017
Barry, Whangarei - November 2016
Elizabeth, Gore - November 2016