One of our most popular sheds. A bigger space that’s great for smaller sections, this shed’s a decent step up from our entry level models. It’s perfect for lawnmowers, tools, bikes, kids toys, garage overflow, and any other storage demands that could crop up in the future. As with all Trade Tested sheds, this unit is in stock and ready for collection or speedy next-day dispatch.
Durable and attractive, this shed is made from double pressed, high-grade, galvanised steel. It is sturdy, won’t warp or lose its shape, and it comes with a 20 year no-rust warranty.
The shed door is hinged for easy assembly and better reliability. It also has a handy lockable latch for security.
- Hinged door with lockable latch
- 20 year no-rust warranty
- Rivergum green colour
- Hot-dipped, 0.32mm colorsteel galvanised steel
- External Dimensions: 1.745m (W) x 1.745m (D) x 1.9m (H)
- Internal Dimensions: 1.705m (W) x 1.705m (D) x 1.9m (H)
- Back wall: 1.9m (H); Front wall: 1.7m (H)
- Door size: 1.65m (H) x 0.83m (W)
- Carton Dimensions: 1.96m (L) x 0.95m (W) x 0.11m (D)
- Carton weight: 56kg
Sheds are kitset and come with assembly instructions. Our expert customer service team are on hand to help if you need it.
Timber floor kit plans supplied on request. Trade Tested recommends using one of our flooring foundation kits for an existing concrete area; or alternatively a timber floor, concrete slab or pavers.
Trade Tested takes every precaution to prevent damage during delivery, and all steel sheets are shrink-wrapped in plastic to prevent marks and scratches. Superficial delivery wear is sometimes however beyond our control.