With its realistic rattan finish, this folding trestle dining set is a stylish and practical option for garden parties, at the bach, on the patio or even in your apartment or house.
The tough powder-coated steel legs feature a curved shape to evenly distribute weight and prevent the table toppling over. Locking pins in the centre of the table provide additional strength and stability, enabling it to support an impressive 100kg load.
When you’re ready to pack it away, simply turn it onto its side, push the legs back and fold it in two. The table is lightweight for its size and has a handle to comfortably carry it around.
The 6 matching rattan-look folding seats look great and fold away for easy storage.
It’s easier to clean and maintain than traditional rattan furniture, requiring little more than a wipe with a damp cloth.
This awesome set will look great on your patio, at the bach or at the next family picnic. Order yours today.
• Portable multi-purpose trestle table
• 6 folding chairs
• Extra-strong blow-moulded plastic construction
• Impact resistant corners
• Surface moulded in a realistic charcoal rattan style
• Tough powder-coated steel legs
• Folds flat in two for simple storage
• Durable handle for easy transportation
• Sliding locks to secure the legs in place
• Central locking pins for additional strength
• Easier to maintain than authentic rattan furniture
• Simply wipe the surface clean with a damp cloth
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
• Maximum weight capacity: 100kg
• 1 Year Trade Tested Warranty
Table opened size: H 72cm x L 178cm x W 74cm
Table folded size: L 89cm x W 74cm x D 8.5cm
Chair opened size: L 54cm x W 44.5cm x H 80.5cm
Chair Folded size: L 98.5cm x W 44.5cm x H 13.5cm
Packaged weight: 42kg
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.
Steven, Auckland - October 2016
Sue, Hastings - January 2017
Jason & Donna, Hamilton - April 2016