This great multi-purpose sprayer is designed for applying herbicide, fungicide, organic fertiliser, weedicide, insecticide and liquid fertiliser. The anti corrosive 50 litre tank has a minimum level of 5.5L, making it ideal for both commercial growers and the hardcore home gardener alike. The sprayer is powered off your ATV or car battery. Simply clip on the crocodile clips and get spraying. Comes with a generous six metre hose plus a 60 psi switch for adjusting pressure. At this size it will comfortably fit in the back of most utes or ATV's. Also comes with three nozzle options. Get yours today.
Backed by our Trade Tested 12 month warranty.
Boom sprayer attachments also available.
• Fits on the back of an ATV or ute
• Reliable 12V electric pump
• Clips onto your existing ATV battery
• Anti-corrosive tank, hose & fittings
• Single, double and triple brass nozzle included
• Adjustable pressure valve
• Great for organic fertiliser, herbicides, fungicides and insecticides
• Includes ratchets & nozzle options
• Includes battery clamps & 3m wire
• Sprays up to 4.6 litres per minute (4.6 Lpm)
• 12V Diaphragm Pump: 4.2 bar
• 50L tank: moulded from impact resistant polyethylene
• Adjustable stainless steel lance with nozzle
• Adjustable pressure from 0 to 60psi
• 50psi on demand pressure switch
• Ball valve gun
• 12mm brass connections
• 6m hose
Weight: 10 kg
Dimensions: 62 x 41.5 x 39.5 cm
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.
ATV Quad Bike Sprayer 50L
18 days ago
Service was quick, we had the product the next day and tried it out the following weekend and was very impressed with it, beats the old sprayer we had were you had to pump the handle all day to get the job done, we had the whole place done in an hour or so.
Great Sprayer and simple to use.
about 1 year ago
Economical ATV Quad Bike Sprayer 50L unit. Quick delivery from an excellent company.