It's a peaceful thing, watching your chickens scratch and peck around the yard. It's relaxing listening to the gentle clucks and mumbles coming from the henhouse. Chickens aren't just productive egg layers, they're also great pets. This attractive chicken villa is the perfect place to house your feathered friends.
This model has plenty of space for up to four hens to roost in style, and smart design features to make life easier for both chickens and their owners. It's a top notch kiln-dried wooden chicken coop, with a mesh wire run and a waterproof solid wooden roof. It'll keep your chooks safe and sheltered throughout the year.
This coop features an integrated nesting box with an opening roof for collecting eggs, a large removable metal tray for cleaning, a swing door for easy access to the house, plus a step ramp for chooks that leads from the henhouse to the run. The henhouse is elevated to provide extra running space beneath.
This model also makes a beautiful home for rabbits, guinea pigs, and other small pets.
To get the best from your hens, see our chicken coop buying guide for expert tips on keeping them happy, healthy, and relaxed.
Backed by Trade Tested's one year warranty for peace of mind.
Basic assembly required.
- Houses 3-4 chickens comfortably
- Large protected running area
- Solid fir wood construction, kiln-dried for 72 hrs, not just 24 hrs as per regular drying
- Solid timber roof covered with a waterproof asphalt membrane
- Integrated nesting box with opening roof for collecting eggs
- Mesh-free floor to encourage natural scratching behaviour
- Easy-access house and run doors, with heavy-duty locks
- Strong, corrosion-proof galvanised steel mesh wire
- Non-toxic, anti-bite materials: 100% safe for small animals
- Removable metal tray for cleaning
- Easy to clean, durable and waterproof
- 1 Year warranty
Assembled overall dimensions: 198 x 95 cm
Height of run (to roof apex): 120 cm
Height of henhouse: 168 cm
Coop area: 75 x 69cm
Run area: 157.2 x 75 cm
Materials: Solid fir wood
Carton 1: 123 x 76 x 20cm (26.5kg)
Carton 2: 107 x 83 x 22cm (25.5kg)
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.
great chicken coop
over 2 years ago2015-10-09 01:24:08
easy to put together, solid construction. easy to clean