Built from high-quality materials and with over 17m² of space, you’ll enjoy season after season of bumper crops in this giant greenhouse. Ideal for both the serious home grower and the professional market gardener.
All Evergreen greenhouses are made with top quality aluminium frames and twinwall polycarbonate panels. Each of our greenhouses has been designed with a special grooved channel frame to help reinforce the panels against wind and weather. The quality of this greenhouse is backed up by a 12-year structural warranty for your peace of mind.
Note: Kit contains 1 x 14x8ft greenhouses and 1 x 10x8ft extension kit.
Evergreen Greenhouses are designed in New Zealand for green-fingered Kiwis looking to take their gardening to the next level. Whether you’re a beginner wanting to get a head start on the tomato season or a seasoned horticulturalist looking for a little bit more room - you can do it all in an Evergreen. Eat fresh, live healthy and keep your garden growing all year round with an Evergreen greenhouse.
- Two sliding doors
- 8 top vent windows
- Twinwall 4mm polycarbonate with UV coating & protection film, ultraviolet radiation proof (with 5 year warranty)
- Aluminium frame
- Zinc plated steel bottom frame and pegs
- Built in gutter channel
- Rust proof
- Green colour
- Assembled dimensions: 721cm (L) x 243.8cm (W) x 227cm (H)
- Carton dimensions for polycarbonate panels 14ft: 142 x 15 x 73cm
- Carton dimensions for aluminium parts 14ft: 372 x 18 x 25cm
- Carton dimensions for polycarbonate panels 10ft extension: 179 x 14 x 86cm
- Carton dimensions for aluminium parts 10ft extension: 310 x 20 x 24cm
- Average thickness of aluminium profiles: At least 1.5mm
- Weight: 180kg
Please refer to metric measurements. Any imperial dimensions have been rounded, due to standard panel sizes.
Greenhouses are kitset and come with assembly instructions. Our expert customer service team are on hand to help if you need it.
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.