Brilliantly powerful, the Dremel Micro is the perfect combination of size, ergonomics and power that make it the ultimate tool for both precise and light duty DIY tasks.
Designed to be held between the thumb and forefinger like a pencil, the Dremel Micro allows a grip that is close to the work-piece for superior maneuverability and control. To illuminate projects, the Dremel Micro has LED lights built uniquely into the nose cap to aid in vision and accuracy.
The Dremel Micro features lights that indicate battery level, Li-on battery technology, and a docking station that automatically stops charging when the batteries have reached capacity.
• Variable speed from 5,000 to 28,000 rpm to match the proper speed required
• High capacity 8V lithium-ion battery for longer run times
• Compact size for portability and light in weight for comfort
• 360º grip zone with soft grip for comfort and control
• Quick collet lock for fast accessory changes
• 2 Year Dremel Limited Warranty
Dremel Micro 8050
Charger docking station
3.2mm (1/8") collet
18 assorted accessories
Full charge time: 4 hours
Speed: 5,000-28,000 RPM
Size: W:26 H:22 L:9
Product code: F0138050NF
Dremel Micro 8V Max Rotary Tool Kit
4 months ago2017-07-12 17:39:44
I do quite a bit of plastic scale modelling and needed something for grinding back plastic and finishing off metal track links for model tanks. The Micro Dremel is perfect for the job, being light weight and small, is extremely easy to use and comes with a good assortment of tool bits which include grinding and cutting disks, a shaping tool and buffing/polishing pads. Money well spent.