This power trowel will help give your floor a super smooth finish, as well as creating a hard skin that will leave looking good for years. With a 6.5HP petrol engine, it will make short work of floating and finishing any large concreting project but is also great for speeding up any small projects or edging work.
A set of combination blades is included so you can get all your trowelling done without changing blades. With a turn of the knob, you can easily adjust the blade angle from floating to finishing pitch.
Its compact size is ideal for working on smaller areas, or places you need to manoeuvre around pillars or up against walls. The unit is also really lightweight, so not only is it simple to transport, it’s easy to control making it perfect for achieving a professional finish. Stop messing around with that hand trowel and pick up one of these great little units today.
• Suitable for floating and finishing in the plastic/semi-hard and hard finished (burnishing) stages
• Independent rotating flywheel allows operation in tight spaces
• Screw control allows precise blade adjustment
• Combination blades – for both floating and finishing
• Heavy duty, dust-proof gear box for reliability and long life
• Easy to adjust blade pitch (0-15°)
• Low profile blade guards for manoeuvring around obstacles
• Kill switch on handle
• Adjustable handle angle and height
• Lightweight and easy to transport
• Foldable handle
• 1 Year Warranty
Engine: Loncin 200F petrol 6.5HP
Rotor speed: approximately 60-100rpm
Working diameter: 570mm
Blade angles: 0-15°
Operation weight: 56kg
Carton size: 87cm x 66cm x 74cm
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.
Elizabeth, Gore - November 2016
Troy, Lower Hutt - June 2016
Linda, Auckland - June 2015