Sign up to our newsletter & automatically enter the draw to win!
Draw closes 31 Oct 2015.
The Chooketeria is a one step self-service feeder that allows chickens the freedom to feed themselves anytime without human supervision or intervention.
An ingenious trough system provides ample space for multiple chooks to eat at once, with features to ensure your chook's safety. Reminiscent of a kitchen pedal bin, hungry chooks simply step onto a foot 'pedal', which swings open the troughs aluminium lid to expose fresh chicken feed inside. Once the chooks step off, the lid closes shut automatically to keep vermin, bugs and weather out. This means you can leave the property for a few days and return to happy, healthy chickens. Can hold approximately 5kgs of feed, meaning that at 125gms of pellets a day per hen, a full Chooketeria should last 8 hens up to 5 days.
Designed and manufactured in Dairy Flat, Auckland.
- Holds approximately 5kgs
- Single Trough Self Service Poultry Feeder
- Quick and easy training programme
- Keeps food dry in all weather conditions
- Saves money by keeping out wild birds and rodents
- Chooks feed themselves, even while you're away
- Made to last: aluminium construction with stainless steel fasteners
- Proudly designed and manufactured in New Zealand
Dimensions (with lid closed): 345mm x 515mm x 190mm (DxWxH)
Dimensions (with lid open): 345mm x 515mm x 350mm (DxWxH)
LaurieBay of Plenty
10 hours ago
Easy to assemble. Filled it with chook food for 2 days I used the peg which showed them the food. Within those 2 days the chooks were eating from it by themselves.
I deem it extremely successful. No problems at all.
Yes I would recommend this product