CD50 Extreme is the timber protection of choice when it comes to the most extreme situations. From locations in harsh environments (coastal, high humidity, dampness), to building products that are pretty extreme themselves (logs, thick posts or beams). Because CD50 penetrates deep into timber, it can get in to protect the thickest of timbers. CD50 Extreme is specifically formulated for just these jobs.
If you want to minimise warping, cupping, checking and splitting, and help control mould and fungus - reach for CD50 Extreme. It will add years of life to your timber and means less time and money spent maintaining your timber.
• Does not form a film, preventing peeling and flaking while making maintenance easy
• Controls and prevents the growth of mould, fungus and rot
• Enhances grain and character of timber
• Product of choice for decking, thick timbers and timber in extreme conditions
• Easy maintenance, just wash & re-apply with no sanding
• Perfect for humid or damp conditions
These figures represent typical averages for common cladding timbers: Cedar, Pine,
Douglas Fir, Macrocarpa etc:
• New dressed timber: 12-15 m² per litre
• New rusticated or bandsawn timber: 7-9 m² per litre
• Old restored dressed timber: 7-9 m² per litre
• Old restored rusticated or bandsawn timber: 4-7 m² per litre
• Shingles and shakes: 2-5 m² per litre
• Hardwoods: 12-15 m² per litre
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.