Sign up to our newsletter & automatically enter the draw to win!
Draw closes 28 Feb 2017.
Customer Service Representative
Are you looking for your next big challenge? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Well look no further!
Trade Tested is one of New Zealand's fastest growing online stores and we're looking for a Customer Service Representative to play a key role in our customer service team based at our Auckland Head Office.
We're 100% NZ owned and operated and launched back in July 2010 with a goal to deliver Kiwis the best deals on everything for their backyards. Our products range from the humble garden hose to giant farm shelters and our catalogue is constantly growing.
This is a role where a great phone manner, top notch listening skills, comprehensive problem solving ability and a real customer focus are an absolute must. You will love the variety and thrive on the opportunity to use your initiative and bring new ideas to the table. This is for an individual who gets a buzz out of people, and is committed to delighting customers and providing an outstanding customer experience.
• Responsible for addressing customer requests, questions and complaints via phone and email.
• Serve as a liaison between the customer and various internal and external departments.
• Provide pricing and delivery information to customers and process orders.
• Liaise with the various logistics providers to ensure all orders are delivered.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Excellent telephone manner with great communication skills.
• A track record of success.
• Computer literacy.
• Problem solving ability.
• Proven escalation/conflict management ability.
• Attention to detail & the ability to prioritise.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• A good understanding of ecommerce.
• Ability to multi task.
This role has huge potential to grow and develop, in particular we are looking for people who are intuitive and looking to continuously improve. Based in Britomart we have a great team culture in a relaxed environment.
Full time role, competitive salary.
Apply by email: email@example.com