The Shelta Pandanus features a rotate knob on the runner for infinite tilt angle lock. Like all Shelta cantilevers it features 360° rotate to give shade where needed and a bracket for LED umbrella light on the lower hub.
Covered in durable O'Bravia fabrics, it also includes a polyester protective cover.
Size: 3.3 Octagonal
• Wind-up system and screw height adjust
• Pandanus features a rotate knob on the runner for tilt angle lock
• Rotates through 360° and locks in many positions to give shade exactly where you need it
• Bracket for LED umbrella light on the lower hub
• Covered in durable O'Bravia fabric with 4 year anti-fade warranty
• Includes a polyester Protective Cover
• Cross base for stability can fit 4 pavers or be bolted down
• 98% UV protection
• The foot lock rotate system particularly contributes to ease of use
• 1 year manufacturers warranty on frame
• 4 year manufacturers non-fade warranty on fabric
Option of using either On Ground Base Plate for anchoring to concrete surface or Ballast Block Frame (both included). Four to six ballast blocks needed, recommended total weight 80-100kg.
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.
Roger, Auckland - May 2017
Brian, Papamoa - September 2016
Mike, Auckland - November 2016