The PHG 630 DCE heat gun from Bosch is a universal hot air gun with maximum operating comfort. Removable heat shield for work in tight spots and closed handle with softgrip for convenient and safe working.
This product is designed for the passionate DIY’er and comes with a 2 Year Bosch Warranty. Trade Tested is an authorised Bosch NZ dealer.
- Suitable for stripping paint and varnish, for shaping and shrinking with hot air. Also for soldering, welding and tin-plating work
- Infinitely variable temperature setting with cold-air setting (50-630°C) via display
- Bosch Constant-Electronic: the preset temperature is kept constant electronically – e.g. for particularly precise soldering and welding work
- Control of the airflow in three stages
- Support surface for bench-mounted operation
Power input: 2000W
Temperature max: 630 C
Air Volume: 500
Machine weight: 1.2kg
Product code: PHG 630 DCE
Roger, Auckland - May 2017
Morag, Greymouth - January 2017
Mike, Auckland - November 2016