Suitable for stripping paint and varnish and for shaping or shrinking with hot air. Ideal for welding and tin-plating work.
This product is designed for the passionate DIY’er and comes with a 2 Year Bosch Warranty. Trade Tested is an authorised Bosch NZ dealer.
- Universal tool with 1600 watts for stripping paint and varnish, soldering and fixing with various materials
- Thermal stop – automatic shutdown of the heating element at overload
- Control of the temperature and airflow in 2 stages
- Support surface for bench-mounted operation
- Closed handle for safe work
Power input: 1600W
Temperature: 300/500 C
Airflow: 240/450 l/min
Machine weight: 0.75kg
Product code: PHG 500-2
Easy to use: Bosch Heat Gun
about 1 year ago2016-09-06 03:59:32
This is the first time in my life that I've used a heat gun and I must say I was a bit scared, but the Bosh is easy to use and is making my life so much easier having to wrap my home made soaps.