The Bosch PMD 10 Digital Detector allows you to safely and accurately detect the most frequent materials with absolute reliability. This auto calibrating detection device is light weight and easy to use with included function buttons to select the different types of material modes. The detectable materials include such things like iron (up to 10cm), copper (up to 8 cm), power cables (up to 5 cm) and wood (up to 2.5 cm). Whether you're simply hanging a family portrait on the living room wall or installing an air conditioning unit in the kids' bedrooms, the Bosch PMD 10 Digital Detector is the tool to use!
This product is designed for the passionate DIY’er and comes with a 2 Year Bosch Warranty. Trade Tested is an authorised Bosch NZ dealer.
- Accurately detects the most frequent materials: metal, wood and live wires
- Auto calibration in all materials which allows quick and accurate detection
- Ergonomically designed soft grip handle
- East to read LED light system: red- material is detected, green- no material, yellow- be careful
- Function buttons for selecting which material to detect: stud mode, metal mode
Detection depth, steel, max.100mm
Detection depth, copper, max. 80mm
Detection depth of live cables, max. 50mm
Detection depth of wood, max. 25mm
Product code: PMD10
over 48 years ago