Sign up to our newsletter & automatically enter the draw to win!
Draw closes 30 Jun 2016.
4.0kVA Digital Inverter Generator with Remote & LCD
Pre-order now, new stock arriving 20 May
Trade Tested generators are designed in Japan and manufactured in China. We've sold thousands across NZ and have service agents nationwide for after sales support.
Comes with our 2 year Trade Tested Parts & Labour Warranty. All warranty work will be carried out free of charge using one of our local agents.
Comes complete with Remote (wireless up to 30m), LCD Display, Electric start and Pull start.
This high tech digital inverter generator provides 3300W of power at peak and 3000W at normal load (power factor 0.85). Weighs less then half of standard generators. Inverter technology makes this generator ideally suited for use with sensitive electronics (eg. air conditioners, computers, printers, fax, printer, TV, telephone, stereo, microwave and all motorised devices) because this generator produce a clean Sine Wave of electricity that results in no surging.
- Max power output: 4.0kVA
- Rated power output: 3.7kVA
- 270cc Petrol 4 stroke engine
- Max RPM is 2200-3600 (with ECO mode off)
- TDI ignition
- Fan cooled
- Smart throttle / Economy mode
- LCD display shows voltage, current, freq, power, oil level & warning, total running time.
- Pure Sine wave (suitable for sensitive electronics)
- NZ 240V power
- Frequency (Hz): 50
- 2 x 15amp AC outlets
- 12V 8.3A DC output
- Fuel capacity 14L
- Fuel consumption 360g/kw/h
- Continuous operating 12 hours at half load or 6 hours at full load
- Noise level 59db at 4m
- AC overload protector
- DC circuit breaker
- Overload warning indicator
- Overload cut out
- Low oil indicator
- Low oil cut out
- DC cables with crocodile clips included
Dimensions: 65 x 51 x 56.5cm (LxWxH)
Designed in Japan and manufactured in China. We are the NZ distributor and provided servicing and repair.
Delivery is by carrier and despatch is almost always next business day. These generators are in stock right now.
Layby: We offer layby with a minimum $250 deposit.