Trade Tested generators are designed in Japan and manufactured in China. We've sold thousands across NZ and have service agents nationwide for after sales support.
Comes with our 2 year Trade Tested Parts & Labour Warranty. Eligible warranty work will be carried out free of charge using one of our local agents.
This is one of our most popular generators for factory and business standby power and is widely used for commercial construction sites, engineering projects and large events. The fully enclosed, weatherproof bodywork reduces noise levels to near silent. And the generator’s base fuel tank can easily be filled from the exterior for maximum convenience.
Battery and electric start included. This generator provides 18,000W of power at peak and 16,200W at normal load (power factor 0.8). High quality diesel engine provides reliability with economy & minimal maintenance.
The unit also has all those essential features you’d expect, like emergency stop, battery isolator, brushless, AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) alternator and forklift pick up slots. It’s the perfect solution for anyone that needs to draw a lot of juice - super easy to use, but super reliable. Order yours today.
Note: Unit is shipped with 3 x 240V single phase outputs, which can easily be combined into 3 phase power output by an electrician.
- Brushless alternator with AVR
- Block design electrical control system for easy operation and maintenance
- 12 hour @ 100% load built in fuel tank
- Base frame forklift holes and generator canopy lift hole
- Industrial waterproof enclosure, for operation in any environment
- Industrial silencer 65db @ 7m
- IP66 protected industrial sockets and plugs
- Four pole circuit breaker with RCD protection
- ATS connector
- Max power output: 22.0kVA / 18,000W
- Rated power output: 20.0kVA / 16,200W
- AC single phase output x 2, 3-phase output x 1
- Hyundai HY490 21HP Diesel 4 cylinder engine
- Electric start and pull start
- Water cooled
- 12V/55Ah battery
- Controller IL-NT MRS10
- Rated current 28.9 Amp
- Rated voltage 400/230V
- Oil capacity 6.0L
- Coolant capacity 10.2L
- Fuel capacity 77.5L
- Fuel consumption 6.3L/hour @ 100% load / 3.3L/hour @ 50% load
- Running time 12 hours @ 100% load / 22 hours @ 50% load
- Noise: 65dBA @ 7m @ 75% load
- LED display output
- Overload protection
- Emergency stop
Product size (L×W×H): 1950 x 900 x 1120mm
Our friendly and knowledgeable gurus are trained to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. So if there’s anything you need to know just give us a call during business hours, or send us an email any time.