Workshop Garage 3.45m x 6.0m x 2.3m White
Ask us to beat it
DescriptionWe carry all sheds in stock so they're ready to go the next working day after purchase. We don't manufacture to order, so you receive your shed faster.
Whether you’re after a home for your car or a big new room on your section, make it happen with this spacious workshop garage from Trade Tested.
With a massive 20m² of floor space, you’ve got plenty of room to do what you want. Do up a classic car, set up a home gym or just store away bikes, lawnmowers or whatever else is cluttering up the house.
If you need the space, Trade Tested will make it happen fast. It’s in stock and available for pick up or speedy next day dispatch.
Made from high-grade, galvanized steel it comes with a 12 year warranty. The shed has hinged double doors at the front and a single rear door that can be installed on either side. All doors are lockable and secure.
Basic assembly required.
- Secure hinged double front doors
- Side access door
- Strong panel walls: Double pressed 0.42mm galvanised steel
- Rust-resistant design
- In stock and ready for collection or dispatched for delivery on the next working day
- White colour
- External Dimensions: 3.45m (W) x 6.00m (D) x 2.3m (H)
- Internal Dimensions: 3.40m (W) x 5.95m (D) x 2.3m (H)
- Wall height: 2.0m; Ridge height: 2.3m
- Large footprint: 20m²
- Rigid bracing: 5cm x 5cm, 1mm thick galvanised steel box frame tubing.
- Rear door size: 1.95m (H) x 0.83m (W) (1 door)
- Front main door size: 1.95m (H) x 2.47m (W) (2 doors)
Carton A: 2.06m (L) x 0.98m (W) x 0.14m (D)
Carton B: 2.02m (L) x 0.98m (W) x 0.15m (D)
Carton C: 3.43m (L) x 0.13m (W) x 0.12m (D)
Carton D: 2.03m (L) x 0.23m (W) x 0.16m (D)
Carton A: 108kg
Carton B: 107kg
Carton C: 34kg
Carton D: 42kg
Does not come with engineering plans or a producer statement. Please check with your council regarding any permits or consents.
Trade Tested takes every precaution to prevent damage during delivery. All steel sheets are shrink-wrapped in plastic to prevent marks and scratches. Superficial delivery wear is sometimes however beyond our control.