Customer Service Representative
This is a role where a great phone manner, top notch listening skills, comprehensive problem solving ability and a real customer focus are an absolute must. You will love the variety and thrive on the opportunity to use your initiative and bring new ideas to the table. This is for an individual who gets a buzz out of people, and is committed to delighting customers and providing an outstanding customer experience.
• Responsible for addressing customer requests, questions and complaints via phone and email.
• Serve as a liaison between the customer and various internal and external departments.
• Provide pricing and delivery information to customers and process orders.
• Liaise with the various logistics providers to ensure all orders are delivered.
• General office management and administration.
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent telephone manner with great communication skills.
• A track record of success.
• Computer literacy.
• Problem solving ability.
• Proven escalation/conflict management ability.
• Attention to detail & the ability to prioritise.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• A good understanding of ecommerce.
• Ability to multi task.
This role has huge potential to grow and develop, in particular we are looking for people who are intuitive and looking to continuously improve. Based in Britomart we have a great team culture in a relaxed environment.
Full time role, competitive salary.
Apply by email: email@example.com