Workshop Shed 3.45m x 4.3m x 2.1m Cream
Ask us to beat it
DescriptionWe carry all sheds in stock so they're ready to go the next working day after purchase. We don't manufacture to order, so you receive your shed faster.
Got stuff you need to do? Well this shed’s got the space for you to do it in. Put a workbench in here and get started on your projects. Take everything that needs storing and this shed’s got the space to store it. Make it a workshop, an exercise area, a man cave, or any combination you want. Simple as that.
This tough shed is made from high-grade, galvanized steel and will keep its shape throughout the years. It’s got a 12 year warranty to prove it. The shed has front double doors to maximise ease of access, and a single back door that can be installed on either side. All doors have latches that can be securely locked.
We know our shed. This one’s a winner.
Basic assembly required.
- Hinged doors with lockable latch
- 12 year no-rust warranty
- In stock and ready for collection or dispatched for delivery on the next working day
- Cream colour
- Hot-dipped, 0.32mm galvanised steel
- External Dimensions: 3.60m (W) x 4.30m (D) x 2.10m (H)
- Internal Dimensions: 3.40m (W) x 4.25m (D) x 2.10m (H)
- Wall height: 1.8m (h); Ridge height: 2.10m (H)
- Rear door size: 1.75m (H) x 0.83m (W) (1 door)
- Front door opening size: 1.75m (H) x 1.66m (W) (2 doors)
- Carton A Dimensions: 1.83m (L) x 0.92m (W) x 0.12m (D)
- Carton B Dimensions: 3.6m (L) x 0.08m (W) x 0.08m (D)
- Carton C Dimensions: 1.78m (L) x 0.86 (w) x 0.08m (D)
- Carton A Weight: 85kgs
- Carton B Weight: 50kgs
- Carton C Weight: 20kgs
Timber floor kit plans supplied on request. Trade Tested recommends using one of our foundation kits for a flat site; or alternatively a concrete slab, concrete blocks or pavers.
Trade Tested takes every precaution to prevent damage during delivery, and all steel sheets are shrink-wrapped in plastic to prevent marks and scratches. Superficial delivery wear is sometimes however beyond our control.
-- Frequently Asked Questions --
• Do you sell floors?
No, however we provide free floor plans to build your own concrete or timber base. Our foundation kits are an ideal economy option for flat sites.
• How do foundation kits work?
Our foundation kits provide bracing and a timber floor platform for flat sites. Simply clip in and add timber inside the shed for your floor.
• How do I secure the shed to the ground?
All sheds come with free anchor kits to secure your shed to a timber or concrete base. If using a foundation kit the most straightforward option is to place a short treated timber post in each corner of the shed at ground level and anchor the shed to those.
• Do you deliver to my door?
Yes, we deliver door to door to all non rural addresses. Rural delivery addresses go to the nearest Toll depot.
• What tools are required for assembly?
All you need is an electric drill with screwdriver bits.
• How long will it take to assemble?
Smaller sheds take around 4 hours and bigger sheds around 6-8 hours. You will need 2 people when putting the roof on. All sheds come with detailed assembly instructions and tollfree phone support.
• Can I move the doors?
It is possible on gable roof models, but not on flat roof models. You will need to re-drill holes so the assembly will take longer.
For more detail see our Buying Guide.